It's not the end of the world.
It's the start of something new.
A foul mist descends over every major city in the world, and the populations begin to disappear. By nightfall, every soul in every metropolis is gone. When Sam and his brother return from a mountain camping trip, they find empty streets back home.
Soon, lizards the size of men flood the city and attack the few remaining humans. When these mutated creatures are confronted by giant spiders, the two species fight each other for the remaining food supply...
...with the humans caught in the middle.
- A teenage boy with electric powers.
- His brother with a strong iron will.
- A college student who can communicate with animals.
- A scientist with a secret.
- And a band of psychopaths with their own agenda.
Defending each other from the evils of men and creatures alike, the last humans race to unravel the mystery of the empty cities, the swarming creatures, and the threat to humankind.
A fast-pace post-apocalyptic sci-fi novel. 358 pages